ABOUT OUR LOCATION
Live the Dream at Siesta RV Park
Everything you want is located in Las Cruces, New Mexico
Conveniently Located With Great Weather
Easily accessible from I-10 and NM 28, centrally-located Siesta RV Park offers a quiet location within walking distance of shopping and restaurants in historic Old Mesilla Village. And speaking of serenity, if you need peace & quiet and strong WiFi to accomplish your remote online work, Siesta RV Park is the place to be.
Our weather will put a smile on your face! It’s sunny most of the time in Las Cruces – 294 sunny days per year. With our low humidity, Las Cruces is the ideal home base for folks seeking relief from aches and pains caused by cold, damp weather in other places.
You’re Never Far From Quality Hospitals and Healthcare Here
- Memorial Medical Center – General hospital with 24-hour emergency department, voted Mesilla Valley’s Best Hospital of 2022.
- Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico – Specializing in critical care and recovery. Winner of 2020 Quest for Excellence Award.
- Amador Health Center – Providing warm, welcoming care for the entire Las Cruces community.
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico – Patients are the priority in this top-ranked rehabilitation hospital.
- Callista Animal Hospital – Dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary care with friendly, compassionate service. AAHA Accredited.
Plenty of ‘Big Box’ Stores Nearby Too!
Just hop on I-10 to get to Walmart Supercenter, Target, Lowe’s, and Home Depot in a few minutes. The low cost of living in Las Cruces means your dollars go further when you go shopping.
When you want a bite to eat, Las Cruces has restaurants of every description, from steaks to salads, pizza, and ethnic cuisines to satisfy every taste and budget.