Guidelines for Happy Camping
Please read and enjoy your stay at Siesta RV Park. Park guidelines are in place for the safety and comfort of everyone.
- Pets are part of your family and are welcome here. Do not allow your pets to enter the restrooms, camp store, or other RV sites. Your pet must be on a leash that is less than 6 feet long when outside of your RV. Do not leave your pet unattended. Do not tie your pet to the water faucets. Please control your animal’s barking and clean up after your pet.
- Check out or re-register by 11am.
- Put all rubbish in the containers provided.
- Help us maintain the finest restroom facilities by doing your part.
- Let us know of any conditions that require attention.
- Quiet hours are 10pm – 7am.
- Washing, servicing, or repairing cars, RVs and other vehicles within the Park is prohibited, except by park-approved vendors. When in doubt, check with the Park Office.
- Do not move picnic tables. If your site does not have one, request a picnic table from the Park Office.
- No more than one RV and one personal vehicle per site. All vehicles must be on your site or in designated spaces. We do not guarantee space for extra vehicles.
- No adaptors, splitters, or outside electrical cords may be used. Guests are allowed one electrical outlet per unit.
- Outside clotheslines and drying racks are prohibited.
- City Ordinance prohibits dumping wastewater on the ground, including your freshwater tank.
- All visitors must register in the Park Office before entering and park in the front lot.
- Absolutely no parking in vacant sites or driveways at any time.
- Use the roads to get to your site. Do not cut through other RV sites.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Siesta RV Park reserves to right to remove RVs and/or vehicles at any time if necessary, and at owner’s expense.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Neither Siesta RV Park nor Management will be responsible for accident or injury to guests, nor for the theft of money, jewelry or guests’ personal belongings. Siesta RV is not responsible for loss or damage due to accident, weather, theft, or catastrophic events.
Common courtesy should prevail among all people using this RV park. Threatening language or inappropriate actions towards employees or other guests will not be tolerated and may result in eviction without refund.
Thank you for reading – enjoy your stay!
Happy Guests and Residents
“This was our 2nd time at Siesta. It is easily accessible off Rt.10, safe, quiet and clean. There is a mix of full time and travelers. Free cable, electric, water and decent cell service. It is just down the road from Old Mesilla with nice shops and restaurants.”Mike and Lisa
“I was pleasantly surprised. The lady at the front desk was very knowledgeable and caring. Bathroom, showers, and laundry room are open 24 hours a day, and the hot water stays hot for long showers. Cable hook up was easy, lots of channels and WiFI faster than most RV parks I have stayed in. We will be back.”Natalia G
“The owner was very helpful and friendly. Very quiet. Would definitely stay again.”Stephanie
“The location is ideal, very close to Historic Mesilla and all the great restaurants. The RV park is quiet because it is away from major highways or railroad tracks. WiFi is very strong. Highly recommend.”Samuel K
“The RV park was very close to I-10 and had everything we needed. Laundry, showers and there’s even a Pet Grooming place on the property. Would stay here again.”Cindi C
“Great place! Nice shade trees, clean showers and all the amenities a traveler needs. The manager was super friendly, helpful with a great place to go for breakfast. Easy exit from the I-10 freeway and next to the town of Mesilla for shopping and dining experiences.”Janna A